[simpits-tech] ACES Seat

c.vanlierop simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:41:01 +0200

Thanks Sukit :-)

In the future I'm planning to make a more detailed/accurate version of the
ACESII 'How-To', but I'm afraid it won't be something of the "near" future.
I still have my hands full with building stuff of my own.... I'm working on
the F16 "utility light" right now. Should be a couple of days before it's
finished.

Greetingzzzzz,
Chris "SpeedOne" Van Lierop