[simpits-tech] Fingers Crossed

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 01:16:27 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Chris Woodul wrote:

> Where do you work?

Liverpool University, UK.

> Ill keep my fingers crossed that they buy the
> Tornado....just dont play with it too hard!

As if I would ;)  It's all stripped out, much work to do - but for me that
is 99% of the fun.

> I am taking my F-111F out of storage next week and bringing it to where I
> work. Its been in storage at my last place of work for about a year, We have
> designed and fabricated a large steel dolly/stand for it, so I can finnaly
> have Matt Wietlespach come finnish integrating it and get this darn thing
> flying.

I've been offered various chunks of ex-military aircraft, but they are
just a little too expensive for me to grab one for myself - sadly. I'd
like to see pics of the 111 when you do pull it out of storage?

Cheers,

Roy.