[simpits-tech] Upgrading operating system

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:50:59 +0300

Do notice that you need to run compatible hardware on W2k - check the
hardware requirements ,
I had an ATI card with 8MB and it ran ( OK crawled) on 9x but it didn't
even start any of the SP's on 2K.

Ido

             Douglas G Lewis
             <dglewis9@juno.
             Sent by:                 Simpits-tech@simpits.org
             simpits-tech-ad                                            cc
             min@simpits.org
                                                                       bcc

             08/19/2002                                            Subject
             10:21 PM                 [simpits-tech] Upgrading operating
                                      system

             Please respond
             to simpits-tech

I've been running Windows Millennium and have had no problems with F4Sp3.
I'm planning on upgrading to Windows 2000Pro or XP. Could you please
advice me as to any problems that I might encounter for Sp3 if I upgrade
to 2000Pro. Your suggestions would be appreciated.
 Thanks, Doug