[simpits-tech] Upgrading operating system

joab ryan simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Im running 2000 and it runs great. I think they
optimized it to run on 2000. Just make sure u have
updated video drivers, sound drivers, and sp3 for 2000
would be smart too. u should be fine.
oh, and USB board drivers ( I had an older board)

--- Douglas G Lewis <dglewis9@juno.com> wrote:
> I've been running Windows Millennium and have had no
> problems with F4Sp3.
> I'm planning on upgrading to Windows 2000Pro or XP.
> Could you please
> advice me as to any problems that I might encounter
> for Sp3 if I upgrade
> to 2000Pro. Your suggestions would be appreciated.
>  Thanks, Doug

> bottom of the above page.  Thanks!

=====
Joab Ryan