[simpits-tech] F-16 Gauges are Here!!!

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:23:58 -0400

I have not pursed that avenue, yet.

However, there has been some thought given to a lower cost economy version
of the gauge made from plastic, not aluminum.  There is much work to do to
see if this can be done and at a price that makes sense.  This is much
further down the road.

You might consider buying these one or two at a time as money permits.  In
the long run, I think you will really like the realism these gauges offer
over mock ups that lack the fine details and are not operational.

Marv