[simpits-tech] F-16 Gauges are Here!!!

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:11:03 -0400

I'll make custom gauge face versions using the same body styles (1", 1.5",
and 2") for the same prices plus a $10 artwork charge for each new dial face
design if that gauge face does not yet exist in my library.

These are single needles per gauge.

Contact me directly if interested.

The actual dimensions for the body diameters are:

1" OD
1.5" OD
1.935" OD

The bezel rings on the front are slightly larger:

1.065"
1.57"
2"

These will fit into a standard panel hole for the F-16 gauges and should be
an industry standard size, but check your application first.

Marv