[simpits-tech] LCD for MFD

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:02:23 -0400

I don't know.  Unless you can give me a specific link to a specific product
I can't tell you.  I don't have the time to WEB surf.

I can tell you that the MFD has a visible inside area of 4.048" by 4.048".
That being said, the outer dimensions of the bezels are 5.630" by 5.630"
Whatever you find needs to fit inside of those dimensions and still have a
displayable surface area of at least 4" by 4".

I think the screen size in the real thing is 512 by 512 pixels.

Marv