AW: AW: [simpits-tech] "Unbelievable" but TRUE :P

Ben Jones simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 14:06:27 +0800

Rod Dale wrote:

> Just don't carry it around in your pants pockets - ie, anywhere near the
> family jewels !!!  :-)

OH really great news guys !!!!!!!!

As i lookunder my bed there is a assortment of instruments, with glow in the dark faces out of a couple of raaf aircraft aroun the ww2 era,

this might be the answer to my lack of "mojo" - (A Austin Powers line out of one of him movies)

on the bright .... or slightly glowing side i dont have to turn on the light at night to see what i am doing !

ah off to move the instruments out in to the shed i think

cya

BEN   JONES
bjones@pipecomp.com.au