AW: [simpits-tech] "Unbelievable" but TRUE :P

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 20:49:17 +0200

Roy,

I've had a look at this box again and it looks as if they really didn't use
backlit letters there, so it could most likely be what you described!
Phew... for luck I am going to build quite a modern pit ;))

Cheers,

Marc