[simpits-tech] toys toys toys

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 06:49:31 -0400

You can own a real F-16, it just needs to be purchased from a foreign
country and you need to get all of the import documentation in order.

There is one for sale (C Model) in the US that has all of the paper work
done.  You will need about $10,000,000.00 for the aircraft and then your
regular maintenance and parking fees are extra.

Marv