[simpits-tech] T-38 Gene mentioned

Rob Hommel simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 03:15:25 -0700

....and if I can get my grubby hands on that T-38, we'd have a trainer
> too. :)
>
> g.

Went by to see the fellow that had...<sigh> the T-38. He sold the T-38
fuselage to a Canadian Air Museum several months back. Last I had talked to
him he didn't seem to be eager to sell the thing they must have met his
price what ever that was.

He does however have the beginnings of a nice sim for sale if anyone is
interested in a C-123 Caribou for a project. No Fuselage just the left hand
(pilot side) instrument panel rudder pedals, flight stick and throttles are
available and seat. The insrtuments are just about complete for the side he
has. He said that more folks are interested in having this portion than
havinng the whole thing. I have been on the flight deck of a working C-123
and the cockpit is pretty big it would make a decent project if somebody has
an interest let me know I will get you in contact with him.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel