[simpits-tech] That was easy

LT1_Z28 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 02:02:30 -0500

Matt Bailey wrote:

> Hmmmm is this a civilian headset?

Yup.

> Someone told me the impedence was way
> different from a PC. I was under the impression it would ruin the sound
> card, or the headset, or both...or at least not work.

Dunno, but it works perfectly and this sound card is cheap, so I'm not
worried much ;)

> Can't you turn off noise cancellation?

Nope, but there's no need to. Less distractions (coughwifecough) while
flying. I just spent a few minutes doing touch and goes down the length
of the big runway at IAH. I think I did 5 each direction without ever
leaving the width of the runway (as in without turning around and making
another approach). Gotta love ultralights ;)

Now I'm off to play with the A320 some more.
--
Steve
lt1_z28@swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/