AW: [simpits-tech] Adapting headsets

LT1_Z28 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:57:45 -0500

Brian Sikkema wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Looks like you will need what I have. Speaker connection (going to the
> headset) should just be a standard 1/4" connecter. It's the mic connection
> that is the pain... I can't remember the exact size, but as I said, I think
> Mouser carries it. I will see if I can track down my adapter and shoot off a
> set of plans for you.

Cool, problem solved. I won't be needing the mic for a while since I fly
alone right now, so no rush on digging 'em up. I'll try and get over to
Best Buy tonight and fetch the adapter. My right speaker has a headphone
jack right on the front so plugging in doesn't involve a spelunking trip
under the desk ;)
--
Steve
lt1_z28@swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/