[simpits-tech] What's on the Workbench?

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:25:38 EDT

I just cut my FLC apart. What a pain.  I had to make the sacrifice of height
vs. width.
If I left the pots above the panel, I would loose space for some of the right
panel switches, and run the risk of bumping the fuselage sides I haven't
built yet.  If I hid the pots below, besides decreased height, I would bump
my leg with my hand with hard right aileron rolls.
After agonizing over this, I went for the decreased height.  I figured that I
could always substitute Marv's Joystick if and when it is available and thus
keep my panels as close to real as possible.

John