[simpits-tech] Changing Com1, not standby in FS2k2

Stuart Whelan simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:21:17 +1200

Hi folks,

Now that I have got my display outputs out of FS2k2, and my analog
inputs into FS2k2, I am working on my buttons.

Leaving all the epic stuff out of the equation for the moment, I am
stumped at the first point:

How do you change the current active radio?

COM_RADIO_WHOLE_DEC and its kin seem to change the standby radio only.
COM_STBY_RADIO_WHOLE_DECREASE and its kin seem to be invalid, and they
get removed from the fs2002.cfg file both before and after running Peter
Dawsons FS2k2 control patch.

Any suggestions/Ideas?

Can I use a soft axis from the EPIC to control COM_RADIO_SET?

Cheers!
Stuart.