AW: AW: [simpits-tech] Cougar Mod extension - Request suggestionandfeedback

Marv RR simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:22:21 -0400

His grip is a real F-16 grip.  My understanding is that they used more than
one type of circular connector.  Just need to make sure we get the right one
when the time comes.

Looks like the Cougar uses a PS/2 keyboard connector.  That should be no
problem.

Marv