[simpits-tech] What's On The Workbench

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:48:45 +0100 (BST)

I'm pleased to report a couple new tools, a nice DeWalt planer/thicknesser
and a jointer too. Only snag is that I've not got enough room to USE the
damned things because I've a cockpit in the way ;)

Having finally gotten the Hagstrom KE72 behaving the way I want it too,
and having spent a couple hours flying around testing the new rudder pedals
and other bits'n'bobs I sat down to write a list of things I needed to do
before I could call it 'finished'.

One item remains.. a restraint for the canopy to stop it opening waaaay
over and doing itself some harm.  Once this is done, the project is
officially finished and can be moved into the University where a shiny new
room awaits it.

That leaves me with an empty workshop (hurrah!) though I strongly
suspect.. not for very long.

Happy days :)

Roy.