[simpits-tech] ABC Mk1 Simpit measurements in Inchs. Anybody?

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:23:23 +1200

--=====================_3120727==_.ALT

At 11:09 AM 4/22/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Scott,
>
>I built one a few months ago and I couldn't find one with measurements in
>inches either so I recreated the whole drawing set by hand in TurboCAD v7
>and used it to convert to inches.  They are saved in TurboCAD 7 format.  I
>still have them at home.  Let me know if you would like a copy.  Keep in
>mind that the design is still Akers-Barnes and you still need to email
>them for permission.

OR,  Buy a metric tape measure :)  It really aint that scary, we use both
here in NZ, or just do the conversions on the run,  1" = 25.4mm simple
really huh ;-)

Sean.

>Troy

--=====================_3120727==_.ALT

At 11:09 AM 4/22/02 -0500, you wrote:<br>
&nbsp;<br>
few months ago and I couldn't find one with measurements in inches either
so I recreated the whole drawing set by hand in TurboCAD v7 and used it
to convert to inches.&nbsp; They are saved in TurboCAD 7 format.&nbsp; I
still have them at home.&nbsp; Let me know if you would like a
copy.&nbsp; Keep in mind that the design is still Akers-Barnes and you
still need to email them for permission.</font><br>
OR,&nbsp; Buy a metric tape measure :)&nbsp; It really aint that scary,
we use both here in NZ, or just do the conversions on the run,&nbsp;
1&quot; = 25.4mm simple really huh ;-)<br><br>
Sean.<br><br>
<dl><font face="tahoma" size=2>
<dd>-----Original Message-----
<dd>From:</b> Scott Metcalf
[<a href="mailto:scottnlynn@effingham.net" eudora="autourl">mailto:scottnlynn@effingham.net</a>]
<dd>Sent:</b> Monday, April 22, 2002 10:36 AM
<dd>To:</b> simpits-tech@simpits.org
<dd>Subject:</b> [simpits-tech] ABC Mk1 Simpit measurements in Inchs.
Anybody?<br><br>
<dd>I am looking for the Inch measurements for the Akers-Barnes
Cockpit,Mark1. There used to be a site that had the template for cutting
out the pit on 2- 4'X8' sheets of plywood and the convertion from metric
to inchs. If anyone knows where I can find these or if they have them
themselfs, I would apreciate any help.</font><font face="arial" size=2>
<dd>Scott.</font>