[simpits-tech] Re: Simpits-tech digest, Vol 1 #146 - 6 msgs

Sukit, Sittisudjatum simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:35:16 -0400

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1E774.C00DD880

We finished the mod for the stick already months ago.  But not for the
throttle.  Since we are heading to install the throttle base (the case)
underneath the left panel where you guys are also looking for nice looking
panels (the things that we are also working on), and have the throttle arm
extender.  Many factors are being considered (i.e. the height of toggle
switch case, the thickness of the panels, etc. etc., the assemble of the
real Cougar throttle for making more precise drawings and procedures to deal
with the wiring....)   then we have no other choice but to take longer to
get this done.

I don't think we will launch the product with assembly problem when it's in
your garage!  Sorry guys, we're all busy like hell over here, too.  Please
be patient.

Sukit Sittisudjatum

Bangkok, Thailand