AW: [simpits-tech] Re: Simpits-tech digest, Vol 1 #146 - 6 msgs

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:58:53 +0200

Marv is like a dream coming true :)))

Will it also be possible to mount the real stick grip to this if I got the
connectors??

The small gauges will also be very welcome here - you can expect my to fill
my pockets in your "shop" ;)

Cheers,

Marc