[simpits-tech] Poll

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 15:46:17 -0400

It sounds like you are talking about the F-16.  If so, I vote yes, add
side walls.

The reason is multi-fold.

Definitely more realistic when you are surrounded by walls.

It may be harder to get into and out of, but I found it actually is
easier because I don't worry about kicking the side panels with my foot
and I have two side rails to grab for egress and ingress.  A small step
stool on the left side is all I need.

Additionally, where would you mount your Chaff-Flares button without
walls?  ;-)  Without side walls you'll be Karate chopping thin air with
your left hand.

And finally, when you get up above 150 knots the wind noise is deafening.

Marv