[simpits-tech] Well Crap

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:17:50 -0400

Hmm, same old same old.  ABC did that to "Call to Glory" which I felt
was one of the best TV shows out there.  Yes, it had some flaws, but the
producers were really trying to look reflectively back at the '60's and
it swung a little too far to the right for some individuals in TV land.

Brain mush sells much better and a lot of people prefer serving that to
the audience for a whole host of reasons.

Marv