[simpits-tech] Well Crap

Tom Colello simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:58:41 -0500

There's always hope the History Channel would pick it up but done in the
format that it is, it's doubtful.
Anyways, for you Marv, it was a multipart series following 3 Air Force
Pilots as they progress through F-15 checkout. One guy was a young hot shot
rookie fresh out of flight school I think, one was an older seasoned B1
bomber pilot and I can't remember what the other guy was. As this episode
left off the rookie wasn't doing too good and in danger of washing out. The
ex-B1 driver was doing great and the other guy was doing ok. That's where
it ended and was supposed to be picked up tonight and so on. As others have
stated and I concur the show would only appeal to a select few and it did
it's best to try the patients of those of us it did appeal to. I'm not
surprized CBS ejected it.
I recorded the episode but it's not much good now.
Happy "Con-trails"
Tom