[simpits-tech] Falcon 4.0 with motion sim

A L B E R T simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 01:53:33 +1000

Sorry Volker,

I misread your message because I got abit excited looking at the simulator.
So people can have up to 150 KG on the pit...wow... Is that before or after
the person is inside it?

My simpit spending equation is looking something like
2*cougars = onemontionsimulator + the rest :)

Working 15 hour day now and come home dead tired. Seeing something like that
gives me the incentive and feel abit better maybe I can afford something
like that one day :)

Albert

----- Original Message -----
From: Volker Metzger <Volker.Metzger@t-online.de>
To: <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2000 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Falcon 4.0 with motion sim

> Hi Albert,
> yes,they use the hardware from the rock n ride for F1 simulator, glider
simulators, cart simulator and so on,
> because the chair is a cheap 2 axis simulation platform who runs with
ordinary air compressors. With a little fantasy you can built your own
motion pit. The trick is a good facing and you did not see that iT was a
modified "ordinary" rock n ride  chair. the chair  have a weight around 50
kilo and can lift maximal 25 kilos (for the monitor and panels)
> People who use it can have a weight to 150 kilos and if you balanced the
facing there is no real weight limit, look for your f1 race simulator and
other rock n ride based simultors at