[simpits-tech] 737 seats

Matt Ford simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:18:06 -0000

Those prices are a steal.  They normally go for around $8000.00 a piece
minimum.  I paid $1000.00 for mine.  I'd be happy to do some measurements
but I'm out of town right now.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of D E
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 3:08 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] 737 seats

Hey Matt,

I'd be interested ... very!!!

BUT

Like steve ... I haven't got the cash either right now ... & shipping on top
of that.

Oh well ... wonder if he'd put very good pics up of them on an auction :D
lol. I guess it's a good price too thinking on how much real seats go for.
Oh well ...

I will have to stick with making replicas

hrmmmm btw Matt ... haven't you got seats on your flight deck which you
could just sling a little tape measure over? ... just for wittle me.

Derek