[simpits-tech] 737 seats

Matt Ford simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 06:32:31 -0000

James Price will be selling his seats soon.  They would be around $1000.00
for the pair.  Think you would be interested?

Matt Ford
www.737sim.com

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of D E
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 6:38 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] 737 seats

Hi all,

I am slowly building a boeing 737 classic (-300/400/500) flight deck and am
wondering if any of you could give me assistance ....

Some of you out there have built your own ejector seats ... so why can't i
make authentic looking 737 seats?

why? - because of lack of info ...

Has anyone got any drawings/photo's/dims of boeing 737 pilots seats? I am
looking to build my own.   Looked through the net and haven't found many
useful pics or info.   Who manufactures them? Are they a boeing part? hrmmm
out of curiosity ...  is the size of a 747 seat different to a 737 seat?

Hope someone can help,
thanks,

Derek E