[simpits-tech] DC3 Pit

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:49:04 +1200

--=====================_891201==_.ALT

At 03:20 PM 4/10/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I have been reading all the interesting articles on simpits for a while now!
>A lot of very interesting reading I might add!!
>
>I finally decided that I would like to design and build a DC3 Pit.
>As I am new to this pit building, any and all Information would be greatly
>appreciated!
>
>Gerald

Hi Gerald.
I can possibly get you some photos and dimensions, there is a DC3 cockpit
(complete with gauges, yokes and seats!) in the back of the local aviation
museum...  But I think there is at least one other DC3 pit builder on the list?

Sean
--=====================_891201==_.ALT

At 03:20 PM 4/10/02 -0500, you wrote:<br>
all,</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
articles on simpits for a while now!</font><br>
add!!</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
and build a DC3 Pit.</font><br>
Information would be greatly appreciated!</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
Hi Gerald.<br>
I can possibly get you some photos and dimensions, there is a DC3 cockpit
(complete with gauges, yokes and seats!) in the back of the local
aviation museum...&nbsp; But I think there is at least one other DC3 pit
builder on the list?<br><br>
Sean</html>