[simpits-tech] Well crap!

Alan D. Mazurka simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:16:47 -0400

--=====================_2031588==_.ALT

hi,

here, here!!! i could not agree more.

as interested as i could be in the subject, i was repulsed by its handling.

i was an example of very interested audience who just couldn't watch the thing.

sorry, i must be getting old...

  - adm -

At 12:37 PM 4/10/02 -0600, you wrote:

>They did? I'm not surprised :-(
>
>I was deceived by the show, it was completely bastardized by a
>survivor-type editing and sensationalized for the general audience. And
>too specialized for that same audience, no wonder it did not "survive"
>to the CBS survivor-rating mentality.
>
>I wish it could be salvaged by another channel...
>

>Best
>Katy

----------

Alan D. Mazurka                    Webspace Design & Implementation
adm.design@verizon.net

--=====================_2031588==_.ALT

hi,<br><br>
here, here!!! i could not agree more.<br><br>
as interested as i could be in the subject, i was repulsed by its
handling.<br><br>
i was an example of very interested audience who just couldn't watch the
thing.<br><br>
sorry, i must be getting old...<br><br>
&nbsp;- adm -<br><br>
At 12:37 PM 4/10/02 -0600, you wrote:<br><br>
:-(<br><br>
I was deceived by the show, it was completely bastardized by a<br>
survivor-type editing and sensationalized for the general audience.
And<br>
too specialized for that same audience, no wonder it did not
&quot;survive&quot;<br>
to the CBS survivor-rating mentality.<br><br>
I wish it could be salvaged by another channel...<br><br>
Best<br>
Katy<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
Alan D.
Mazurka&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Webspace Design &amp; Implementation<br>
adm.design@verizon.net&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>