[simpits-tech] Re:F-16 helmet mic plug in

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:02:26 -0400

Actually, the right side connection make a lot of sense because the O2
connector block is mounted on the right side breast of the parachute
harness.

See Martin's picture of the harness at:

  http://www.f16cockpit.net/FGear/F-15/PCU-15CRU60.jpg

You can see the top half of the O2 hose (green).

Marv