[simpits-tech] Re: Warm Welcome - Thanks

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:58:16 -0800 (PST)

> Yes there is. You essentially define the center point for the needle and
> the limits of the gauge (min and max values.) The background or dial is
> part of the background bitmap. Everything is relative as the program will
> calculate a percentage of the maximum value.

So you really can't *define* the behavior of the gauge?  For instance, if
you wanted to build a totally glass display that was full of custom
graphics, LED bar graphs and such, could you?

> I can provide some detailed documentation on this if you think it would
> help.

Is there a tutorial website or something?  I dont' have the game, but I
could take a peek at what you can do with it.

g.