[simpits-tech] Cockpit room

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:37:35 -0500

There are two ways:

1) If you lover her so much she will be glad to give you anything to
make you happy.

2) The other method is more or less the exact opposite.  Just make your
self so unattractive and repulsive that she will be glad to put you in
the basement.  Preferably with your own sleeping quarters and a sound
proof door.

Which ever method you choose is up to you.  Use the method that you are
best at, that is my advice.

Next week I'll tell you about a fool-proof way to get out of doing all
those ugly honey-do lists.  If you follow my method you'll be spending
all of your evenings with your feet up in your favorite chair, beer in
one hand, and the dog licking your toes.  What a life!

Marv