[simpits-tech] F-16 Sim

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 13:48:12

Ok, I dont want to jinx it at this point, but yesterday I got some very good
news. I was talking to my AS (er, Aerospace studies, gotta watch it with
those acronyms) instructor Lt. Briner yesterday about our upcoming visit to
Wright-Pat (Leave tommorow! Yay!!), specifically the Mercury Capsule they
have there. I was explaining to him about the Mercury Capsule Simulator I
was working on, and how glad I'm gonna be to get a look at the interior of
that thing.

Anyway, he said that there is an F-16 sim sitting in DRMO right now that he
is trying to get for the detachment, as a project to work on. :) :) :) Right
now the only problem is transporting it from it's current location to
Houghton, but I am working on a plan for him which would not only get it up
to school, but have it sitting at my house for a good chunk of the summer,
untill school starts again :) :) :) :) We'll see....

Brian