[simpits-tech] I'm so happy!

Ken Trager simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 05 Mar 2001 10:36:14 -0500

Gene

> Yep!  Another thing, avoid the pilots.  They can't do a thing for
> you.  Talk to the guys in _power_.  The maintenance crew. :)  Nothing
> loosens up a crew dog like a fellow fan.  Pilots are nothing more than
> "stick actuators". :)

Oh - that hurts. Being a pilot and a mechanic - I see a different view since Iam on
both sides of the field. Pilots hate mechanics and mechanics hate pilots. Both of
them can help anyone out with a simulator. Mechanics know how the airplanes
work and the pilot how to fly them. Both have experence that is worth its weight in gold.

Pilots are more then "stick actuators" - just like mechanics are more then "cone heads"
or
"grease monkeys"

My two cents

Ken Trager