[simpits-tech] phidgits + Building Guages

Albert Yung simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:38:06 +1000

> but then I wonder if she's any good in the workshop?

She can perform a Simpit version of  "Cant get u out of my head".

Also Roy, can u kindly explain this 8 stepper motors with a resolution of
400 steps revolution? Can it be used across a variety of sim in particular
Falcon4 SP for us F16 pitters?

I like the sound of the USB interface. I never considered to get into having
functional gauges in my pit. Even if I wanted to, I have no idea how to do
it... not to mention the possible cost involved.

Your proposition has aroused my curiosity.

Cheers,

Al
Sydney, Australia