[simpits-tech] Falcon 4.0 with motion sim

Volker Metzger simpits-tech@simpits.org
09 Jan 2000 06:54 GMT

Hi Albert,
im glad you like my work,
yes, i need a small ladder to get into my pit, but that is funny. ok, the maximum weight load on the seat is around 150 kg. the maximum load of the monitor is 25 kg, that is the balance i am talking about, the donīt loose the structure if the monitor have more kilos but the rock doesnt work, (dont go up) so my english is not so good take a look at the rocknride.net for the specs in better english.
Volker