[simpits-tech] Falcon 4.0 with motion sim

Volker Metzger simpits-tech@simpits.org
09 Jan 2000 02:07 GMT

Hi Ken,

dont be frustrated, its not easy to get this monster too move

ok, here is my first check list

1. go to the link motionsystems.de/rnr/,
2. go to profile
3. download "msim.dll"
4. download "alle profile gepackt" means all profiles
5. unzip the files
6. copy msim.dll to windows/system,
reboot system
7. set control selector on the motherboard from the rock n ride to "digital",
8. connect the seriell cable with the rock n ride"serial in"  and com2 off the computer
start the compressor and the power on
9. start profil "joystick.exe"
10. now the rock n ride must move with the joystick movements

if not we do another test

(forget the patches at the moment, because we must first get the motion)

Volker