[simpits-tech] MFD shared memory support

Albert Yung simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 02:31:31 +1000

Erwin,

I was reading the topic "the cougar has landed"...then suddenly saw your
topic, I didnt believe it at first sight of your topic...however, I cant
believe this is happening, a fantasy has become a possible reality
(Providing G2I will include the code in the future).

My question to you is Erwin, is this related to F4 SP releases? If Sp4 is
held up due to the implementation of the MFD data extraction. Then it makes
me feel far better having to wait this long but being able to maximise the
cockpit usage to fly realistically i.e. head down too look at my instrucment
and MFDs!

I m EXCITED!

Albert
Sydney Australia
P.S. I think Erwin has just made Sainthood for created a Miracle with MFDs
support and overall  F4 glass project :)