[simpits-tech] RE: Helo Pit

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 03:28:44 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Darren Beaumont wrote:

> Roy,
>
> If you have a couple of thousand spare, head over to
> http://www.everettaero.com/
>
> He has a few Scouts for sale.  He did post an advert over at Barnstormers,
> saying the prices started from around ?1500+VAT, depending on what was left
> in them.  The more expensive and complete ones can apparently be ground run.

Yeah, thanks Darren - I've long drooled over these but doubt I'll be able
to get the required cash from the big cheese to get one. Even without the
boom you're looking at a static pit some 15' long - thats a lot of space
to find!!

Still, I've a meeting avec le boss next week, I'll ask him nicely and then
try the old nuts-in-a-vice trick, that usually works ;)

--

Roy.