[simpits-chat] OT, but curious

Matt Bailey simpits-chat@simpits.org
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 00:17:54 -0500

Hey, that site looks interesting, I might actually have an excuse to do
"traditional" graphics now instead of always making art that does
something (ie, simulator graphics). :)

Your pics look good, hard to tell a lot from the small size of course.
Yeow, kinda pricey aren't they? :) What kinda gear you use? Common
consumer camera, or fancy pro rig?

Sorry if this comes as HTML, how do you set it to plain text in Mozilla
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

    -Matt Bailey