[simpits-chat] F-111 cockpit available...

Chris Woodul crewstation1 at charter.net
Sun Mar 6 22:26:50 PST 2005

Hi Gene,

I have everything that it needs to be complete. That means headrests,
cushions, instruments, scopes and Displays, includiing sticks, radiation
shields, and pop up glareshield covers. I also have spare edge lit panels,
spare ejection handles, over head handles, Seat raise and lower motors, all
vertical tape instruments, the EWOs hand control handles and boxes. I have
throttle quadrans for inboard and outboard stations.

Lemme know what you think too. Might work both ways.

Chris W