[simpits-chat] Slightly O/T: ordering a Plasma V2

jmiguez at bellsouth.net jmiguez at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 27 08:31:37 PDT 2004

Matt,

I know Leo through email.  He and I have become friends and chatted back and forth.  He is interested in building a fighter pit.

I have a Baby Plasma, which I have used with out any problems.  I have purchased a Plasma2 from him.  However, I haven't hooked it up yet.  I am still designing and building my "real T-38 rudder pedals."  When they are finished, I will hook them and the control stick up to the Plasma 2.

What I like about Leo's Plasmas is its ability to handle different flavors of end devices and versatility.  You don't need to stick with the standard 100K pots.  You can use hall-effect sensors and something he calls "ACE."  With one device you can hook up all your controls and the associated buttons.  I don’t think this thing will be obsolete too soon.

I had no trouble getting it in from Canada.  I think his price includes customs, if any.

John