[simpits-chat] Britney Spears guide to Semiconductor Physics

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:32:16 PST 2004

ROFL. That would be an entertaining letter to write, to be sure... but it'd
probably get me arrested.

That being said, I'm not sure I'd go with Meg for my case. Maybe. But if I
had half an ounce of sculpting ability, I'd probably go for Marilyn
Monroe... hey, I just got an idea... maybe I can track down someone in our
Fine Arts department who'd help me out! They do all sorts of crazy stuff. I
swear, there is a statue of Han Solo encased in carbonite over in the fine
art's center... now try and tell me THAT guy didn't have some spare time!

Brian