[simpits-chat] Britney Spears guide to Semiconductor Physics

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:09:51 PST 2004

Yes, my hump back is coming along nicely. ;)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaaaaa..
.

Seriously, though, how cool would that be? Actually, I was thinking of
re-casing my Sun, maybe I'll do a bust-type case like that guy has. But
then, I don't think I could get anything NEAR that quality...

Brian