[simpits-chat] Britney Spears guide to Semiconductor Physics

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Tue Mar 9 17:27:13 PST 2004

bottom right corner

             Roy Coates
             <roy at flightlab.li
             v.ac.uk>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  Non-tech or other tech related
             simpits-chat-boun         messages for Simpits
             ces at simpits.org           <simpits-chat at simpits.org>
                                                                        cc

             03/09/2004 17:34                                      Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-chat] Britney Spears
                                       guide to Semiconductor Physics
             Please respond to
             Non-tech or other
               tech related
               messages for
                  Simpits
             <simpits-chat at sim
                 pits.org>

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Brian Sikkema wrote:

> http://britneyspears.ac/lasers.htm
>
> It's actually a decent site on the topic... with pictures of Briney
Spears!
> hehehe. Oh, and check out the wallpapers for a really funny pic....

What a brilliant site!  Maybe we could have "Meg Ryan does FMS" next?  ;-)

Couldn't find the wallpaper link though Brian.

Roy.