[simpits-chat] So how about that chat list

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 23:12:39 PST 2004

Well, the Panthers took it in the rear tonight, eh? Fricken refs couldn't tell their ass from a hole in the ground... but either way, they were playing like crap. I don't know what they were thinking with those extra point attempts. If they'd have just kicked for both of them, they would have won. Or if the refs hadn't been in the Pat's pocket....

The commercials were generally sub-par as well. A few good ones (Sierra Mist, kilt and grate anyone? ;), but overall bleh.

My vote for best moment of the night: Speech by the Pats owner. The guy was clearly tipsy. Quite fun.

Anywho, just chatting it up.

Brian

PS - Pats suck.