[simpits-chat] Electrical diagram...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Nov 14 13:03:53 PST 2003

> > > designation) if this helps
> > >

> > Does it show circuit breakers?
> >

> Gene, I've got all the diagrams you can eat - and yes, they do show
> circuit breakers - is this for the same request concerning power buses??

Yes.

I'm working on rounding out the electrical system in FlightGear to support
bus capacities and auto-trip circuit breakers.  The system needs to be
flexible enough to create a full electrical system based upon the
schematics from real aircraft.  Unfortunately, I don't have any good
schematics.  That's why I asked you about the J41(?) diagrams.  The more
data I can compile, the better the framework for the electrical system
will be.

Right now the only two holes the system has is circuit-breakers and bus
caps.

We can define everything else very well.

Anything you can throw in my direction would be appriciated!

g.