[simpits-chat] Altimeter Question

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 10:22:06 PST 2003

I just thought of another question about this schematic. Maybe it's another question for the old farts! ;)

Anyway, looking at http://www.rocket-roar.com/rap/altschem.jpg, on the top, after each of the 10uF 16V caps, it says "tant." What the heck is that? I've never seen it before.

Thanks again for the help,
Brian