[simpits-chat] Ahoy there virtual skippers...

Matt Bailey simpits-chat@simpits.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 14:50:55 -0500

Whew, that is very very purdy. I may have to download the demo again and give
it a go in WINE. Last time I tried it was under Windows, version 6 beta as I
recall. Looked pretty good even then, just a bit slow on my machine. Seems
like VS is getting more work done on it than MicroFlight these days, oh well.
I didn't like the MF flight model last I tried it but overall the sim seemed
pretty versatile and interesting.

	-Matt Bailey