[simpits-chat] Mmmm, sexy....

Brian Sikkema simpits-chat@simpits.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 21:24:39 -0400

> Ahhh, it's nice to know your susceptibility to suggestion is basically
> 100%. :)

Old news, Gene, old news. Add chemical influences to the mix and you've got
a full night's entertainment. I'm also one helluva impuslive buyer. The
combination can be lethal. ;)

And yet, I've never even considered spending money on anything in ANY spam
mail.... which makes me wonder, who are the idiots keeping these guys in
business? It stands to reason that if it didn't work, they wouldn't do it...
so somewhere out there exists people worse than me, which is horribly
terrifying to think about.

Brian