[simpits-chat] RE: [simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Mike Williams

Mike Williams simpits-chat@simpits.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 16:16:15 -0500

Eddy, those MFD's were made for me by Dave Scott, he is on the list and can
give you the details of it,
they are very nice parts, I can tell you that. Will be getting buttons for
them soon.
The canopy eject handle is alume handle, steel base and plastic squeeze
buttons, it pulls from the base as the real one does.

Mike

Looks good Mike.

How did you made those MFD’s?

What material did you use. They look very nice.

I myself will try milling those out of aluminium.

Currently busy with the ICP (Filename: ICP_alu_1.jpg)

Eddy.